Welcome to my blog! Visit my Website at WWW.ARTBYTANYATORRES.COM to see the galleries organized by theme.

Thursday, February 06, 2014

Valentines for Your Valentine!

Looking for a special gift for your lover (or for conjuring your future lover)?
Click on the captions to see these items in my etsy stores (free shipping in USA and PR) or come visit my studio at Lexington Avenue and 107 street in NYC! (by appointment)

Eros and Psyche
Greeting Card, $5
and
prints
More Love and the Soul images at my Yellow Butterfly Shop

Beaded Necklace and Earrings Set $30
Ribbon or chain Medallion: $15


Matted Prints:
11" x 14" $20
8" x 10" $12
5" x 7" $5

Sophia's Light Mystical Poetry Pendant Book $20

Includes bronze color chain, crocheted cotton cord  or leather cord.
Destellos de Sofía Miniature Book, $25
(Edition of 50, 3 left)

Sagrario, Erotic Poetry Book, with Eros and Psyche original linocut print inside
(Edition of 21, only one available) $100 Email me for this one: tanyaetorres[at]yahoo.com.


Drawing of image inside the book (the actual print is a linocut)


Journey to the Heart Greeting Card $5 Email me for this one: tanyaetorres[at]yahoo.com

No comments: