Welcome to my blog! Visit my Website at WWW.ARTBYTANYATORRES.COM to see the galleries organized by theme.

Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Butterfly in Me...

Me with my new butterfly wings and a few more additions... 


My dear friends, I want to share this interview in which Maria Mar and I go from my earliest journey as an artist and how it took me through today, using the metaphor of the butterfly to identify each stage in the artist's career. 

The artist never really arrives to an end until the end, but it is always great to look back and feel something has been accomplished. For me, it was a long, tough decision, but one that has now been firm for many years and years to come. So I invite you to take a look, and enjoy Maria Mar's beautiful and fun work in Butterfly You!

http://mariamar.com/butterflyu/

No comments: