Welcome to my blog! Visit my Website at WWW.ARTBYTANYATORRES.COM to see the galleries organized by theme.

Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Heaven and Earth to Albuquerque and did you hear the Rumors...



Contrary to popular belief,
I did not have a baby recently...
Nico Tenoch, last year, a few days after his birth in Albuquerque. I traveled there to accompany my friend and Magdalene sister Raquel Z. Rivera, who gave birth to him at home with a midwife. When I posted this photo in Facebook, a rumor grew in Puerto Rico that I had just had a baby and moved to New Mexico...! 
and I did not buy a house in Albuquerque.

This is Carlos' house, where I stayed last year when I visited for Nico Tenoch's birth. I wish I could buy it, but I hear the owner won't sell! 
I do dream of going back!

One thing I do know is 100% true: I will be bringing Heaven and Earth to Bright Rain Gallery in Old Town, Albuquerque and we will have a party on Friday, August 9th! We will definitely have a good time and you are invited! 

I love New Mexico!


2 comments:

Raquel Z. Rivera said...

Oh, but the rumors were so much fun! Haha.

The card for the exhibit looks great. I'm so looking forward to it, jefa!

Unknown said...

Homes for sale and home listings near your area.
Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
More details click here