Welcome to my blog! Visit my Website at WWW.ARTBYTANYATORRES.COM to see the galleries organized by theme.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Progress for the last two weeks



The Aztec dancer girl is done. This is the boy that goes on the other side of the main part of the mural. I also started the large part and it is going well.

I'm out of words and out of breath, too. I have been working consistently (and long hours) this week and have accomplished a lot. Most days I end up wit my whole body in pain, especially my hands. I don't think I have finished half of the mural, but I'm getting close. I only have two more months, but need at least two weeks to mount it on the wall and grout it. So I don't have too much time and have to continue working at this brutal pace. I now know I can do anything I set out to do! I only have to work this way. I miss walking in the city, but can't complain: this is how I want to live. (With really long vacations, of course!)


No comments: