Welcome to my blog! Visit my Website at WWW.ARTBYTANYATORRES.COM to see the galleries organized by theme.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Sunrise


Sunrise, Mosaic Tile Mural by Tanya Torres, 2010
at the East Harlem Bilingual Head Start, Site 1

With Rita Prats, the director of the East Harlem Bilingual Head Start.
I completed this mural back in 2010, but had never taken photos of it. Last week I was able to finally get a couple of them when I went to see Rita Prats about the recent addition to their walls, the Guess the Recipe project.

1 comment:

Jon Gains said...

Nice post , Thanks for shearing this post . I am very interested in this topic . I would like to share my opinion on this topic . A easy method mother of pearl backsplash to take a look at a router is to check it to a postal sorting workplace the place letters have their put up codes or zip codes checked to find out which space of the nation the letter is destined for.